US & UK Tax Manager
May 25, 2023
This is a principally US Tax role, mainly based at our London office.
The role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide ranging portfolio of clients and to have active involvement in identifying planning opportunities and providing advice.
The duties will include:
- Responsibility for managing the team, in conjunction with helping to build the US business.
- Carrying out US and UK tax work in accordance with company procedures.
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns.
- Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and the Principals.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Identifying tax planning issues.
- Client facing advisory work.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- CTA qualified (or relevant accountancy qualification).
- Enrolled Agent Licence would be preferable.
- A wealth of experience within US and UK Personal Tax.
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients, with responsibility for compliance work and identification of US/UK tax planning opportunities.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills.