January 15, 2023
EY’s Financial Services (FS) Tax practice provides tax advisory, transactions and compliance services to a variety of clients in the Financial Services market ranging from some of the world's largest multinational institutions, corporations and funds. The US compliance reporting team continues to experience growth due to strong client demand from London based clients.
Our London based team of US-qualified tax professional are a growing practice of 50+ individuals focused on providing excellent client service to the asset management industry including real estate, private equity and hedge funds and their management companies. The team is highly dynamic and is looking for motivated, energetic and collaborative individuals to join the team in London.
We are currently looking for experienced US compliance tax advisors to join the team.
The role will involve overseeing hedge fund and private equity US tax compliance processes for your clients with appropriate consideration of risk, operational, and tax technical issues. Researching US tax legislation and helping to explain the impact of current and proposed US tax legislation on clients, You’ll also assist in building and maintain relationships with clients by providing high levels of service.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience reviewing partnership allocations (including and understanding of revaluation accounts).
- Willingness to learn new concepts with minimal guidance.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
- You will have previous experience working in the US.
- Excellent time management skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree/Masters degree in accounting or taxation (or equivalent).
- Experience as a tax practitioner with US compliance tax background
- Previous experience working in the US.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Financial Services industry experience and product knowledge
What we look for
We’re interested to hear from highly motivated individuals who are open to expanding their network & explore ways to evolve into a global professional, in line with the future of EY. We’re looking for someone who has a background in both tax accounting and compliance and has excellent client relationship skills.