The US Business Tax Group at EY in Frankfurt/Main provides high-quality tax consulting and compliance solutions to a wide range of clients. Our practice is well established and the leader for US tax solutions in Germany. We have experienced, talented, and innovative professionals dedicated to teamwork and client service. The US Business Tax Group provides services in the areas of real estate, cross-border taxation of high net-worth individuals, mergers and acquisitions, related parties/controlled groups, foreign personal holding companies, passive foreign investment companies, controlled foreign corporations, as well as many other areas.
You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
- Interface with team members and clients to develop an understanding of the desired consulting/compliance deliverables
- Analyze data, perform research, draft memoranda, prepare work papers/tax returns based on professional standards
- Determine the accuracy and completeness of the end product and perform quality assurance procedures
- Establish and maintain longterm working relationships with clients
- Share knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery