US Global Tax are an expatriate taxation practice, with offices in Auckland and Sydney. Serving US citizens for their tax obligations throughout Australasia and further afield, we are currently expanding our busy office.
Established in 2014, US Global Tax has grown to become one of the largest providers of US tax compliance services, across Australasia. Our client base has grown to the point, where we require additional accountants for our Auckland office.
We currently have open positions for:
- US Tax Return Preparer/Accountant
- Senior US Tax Consultants
We are open to receiving applications from candidates with various levels of experience.
The role would suit an applicant who may have been a US tax accountant for a number of years OR someone looking for a new challenge.
The ideal individual will be:
- Enthusiastic, prepared to grow with our company
- Ambitious, our company has many long-term staff members who have risen from junior to senior level
- Excellent English communication skills
Whilst not mandatory, the preferred candidate would:
- IRS Enrolled Agent or CPA Status
- Have 1-3 years US tax accountancy experience
US Global Tax offer excellent career prospects, offering dedicated training, and opportunity to grow within the firm.