US Corporate Tax Manager
We're excited to partner with an award-winning US tax firm that's looking to expand its US corporate & partnership tax group in London.
Without being driven by red tape or excessive bureaucracy this firm is well-situated to help corporate tax professionals looking to advance their career.
Due to the group’s growth, the successful US Corporate Tax Manager will be assisting in the management of the Corporate/Funds tax group client portfolio.
- Reviewing US Corporate and Partnership tax returns along with the associated underlying calculations applying the applicable US tax concepts (some preparing for complex returns).
- Carrying out research to provide technical solutions and deliverables for clients.
- Preparing budgets, assisting with advice for advisory projects, corresponding with clients and guiding junior team members with their career development.
- You will be involved in the research of US tax concepts in order to demonstrate technical knowledge to your clients.
- You’ll also be provided with opportunities to get involved with your future client's businesses to develop your advisory and leadership skills.
- Current US CPA, Enrolled Agent or similar qualification preferred, OR progress towards becoming a US CPA, Enrolled Agent.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in corporate and/or partnership US tax compliance.
- Prior Private Equity Fund exposure will be a bonus (not a requirement!).
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a multilingual team led by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in Big 4 and Fortune 500 firms.
- Awesome sport, charity & team building days throughout the year.
- The chance to join a very well-positioned firm in the US tax market. Because of this, they’re able to offer faster career progression than Big 4 and small boutique firms.
- You’ll be given excellent study leave incentives, including full costs covered (ATT/EA/CTA etc.), generous exam pass bonuses, substantial study days and paid courses (in person and online).
- Flexible, WFH/office split tailored around your needs.
To apply for this position, please email Alistair Marriott at email@example.com