US Corporate Tax Manager
The role – you will be managing your own corporate group client portfolio, ensuring clientservice is maintained at a high level, and spotting opportunities where we can assist clientswith tax planning and bespoken tax advice while contributing to the acquisition of newwork/clients. As a Tax Manager you will work with Tax Associates and Senior Tax Associatesto ensure the work is appropriately delegated and client deadlines are met, ensuring thatcomplex US Corporate and Partnership tax returns are accurately reviewed, guiding, andsupporting junior team members in their professional and personal growth, and working withour support staff to ensure billing deadlines are met and invoices paid in a timely manner.
Exceptional candidates who have more extensive experience might be considered for a role as a Corporate Senior TaxManager
- 5-8 years’ experience in corporate compliance acquired ideally with a Big 4 or boutique firm serving international clients where you would have developed strong organizational and communications skills, as well as exceptional technical knowledge and ability to work under pressure.
- Prior Private Equity Fund and VentureCapital exposure will be a bonus.
- Qualified US CPA or equivalent preferred, Enrolled Agent minimum.
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and a major tax preparation software required.
- Ability to work as part of a team that is primarily virtual is critical, with high value placed on independent thinking that complements other team members.
- A highly competitive remuneration package based on past experience and performance and including a discretionary bonus scheme, pension plan.
- An opportunity to join our multilingual teams lead by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in the Big 4 and Fortune500, they provide a supportive and collegiate working environment where personal and professional development is encouraged around our core values focusing on our Clients, Technical Knowledge and Teamwork and working towards our Vision by delivering on our commitments.