If you're seeking a 100% remote or hybrid working setup, this could be for you.
Our client is an established and rapidly growing tax practice in Norfolk and is seeking a UK/US Tax Manager to join their friendly team. This can be on either a 100% remote or Hybrid basis from Norwich in Norfolk (part-time work is also an option).
You will be working on a broad portfolio of high-quality US and UK private clients, with a particular focus on providing and overseeing personal tax advice and compliance services to US citizens and US connected individuals residing in the UK and abroad.
WHAT'S ON OFFER FOR YOU?
"We offer excellent agile working and career progression opportunities. We know that our people are our strength, and we value their ideas and recognise their achievements" - UK/US Tax Director
- You'll be at the forefront of growth with development opportunities immediately available.
- You'll be joining a friendly and supportive tax team with lots of experience.
- The option to work 100% remotely OR hybrid from Norfolk.
- Very good work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- Help with the continued development and growth of a massively growing US tax team.
- You will ideally be EA and ATT qualified (not mandatory).
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior or Manager in a US/UK tax team.
- Experience in reviewing and signing out US tax returns.
This is an exceptional opportunity for significant career progression and development in a well-respected US tax team.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please press here and send us a copy of your CV with the reference (BC100).