Continental Properties is looking for a Tax Manager to join our team at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
As a Tax Manager you will plan, supervise, review and complete tax compliance work for a multiple entity Private Equity firm. You will work with the Tax team to facilitate several activities associated with tax and compliance.
This role will provide you the opportunity to develop technical knowledge in federal and state taxation and work for a dynamic real estate company that cares about your work/life balance. The Director of Tax will be your supervisor and provide you support as you acclimate to our company.
We are embracing a hybrid working environment and you can work both in the office and remote.
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- A company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools essential to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 6-weeks of paid parental leave, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- An excellent work environment with potential for long-term growth in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- Paid holidays and lucrative vacation time; half days on Fridays during designated months
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Frequent communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual "State of the Company" meeting
- 6-weeks paid parental leave with family-forming & fertility benefits
- On-demand mental health support and an employee assistance program
- You Belong Here Committee focused on promoting and inclusive and equitable work environment