Shanghai - Assistant Manager
November 24, 2022
- The US Tax Service Team provides:
- various US tax advisory services, including US tax fund structure advisory, buy side / sell side due diligence, cross-border structuring, trust planning, ESOP advisory, E&P study, Section 382 study, purchase price allocation; and
- US tax compliance services, including US corporation and partnership tax returns preparation, CFC/PFIC testing and reporting.
- Proactively assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of corporate and partnership tax services, including planning and research;
- Prepare US tax returns for a variety of clients, including corporations, partnership and relevant international tax forms;
- Support Tax Managers in daily engagement management;
- Execute various aspect of compliance with moderate to minimum direction from management;
- Supervise associate of large and complex engagements;
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to deliver high quality tax service and advice to clients;
- Learn and build US tax technical skills.
- We are looking for experienced professionals who can demonstrate:
- Minimum of two years of US tax experience with an accounting firm, corporation, and/ or law firm;
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporation / partnership / international tax matter;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and to meet client expectation;
- Be flexible and open-minded;
- Be a team player and show dedication;
- Eager to learn and contribute.