Job Title: Senior US Tax Manager
Focus: 100% Tax Advisory
Suitability: This role would suit a US Tax Manager or Senior Manager looking to move their career into more of an advisory field.
Location: London (flexible hybrid working)
We're partnering with a 70+ person US tax firm that services clients across various UK/US tax disciplines.
They require a Senior US Tax Manager for their Tax Advisory Services team in London. This is a relatively new part of the business, 100% dedicated to tax advisory services, with plans to grow the team to 5 this year.
Providing tax planning advice, researching US tax legislation and helping to explain the impact of current and proposed US tax legislation on clients, you’ll also assist in building and maintaining relationships with an established client base.
- Managing your own private client portfolio, ensuring client service is maintained at a high level.
- Providing tax planning advice & researching complex US tax legislation.
- Constant learning in other key areas of tax to spot opportunities where they can assist clients.
- Work with Tax Associates and Senior Tax Associates to ensure work is appropriately delegated and client deadlines are met.
What's on offer for you?
- A flexible and dynamic working environment.
- A highly competitive remuneration package based on past experience and performance, including a discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, company pension plan, and life insurance.
- An opportunity to join a multilingual team led by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in the Big 4 and Fortune 500 who provide a supportive and collegiate working environment.
To qualify for this role you must have:
- 7+ years US individual tax experience.
- Substantial tax planning and advisory experience.
- Be an Enrolled Agent, CPA or JD certified.
The successful candidate will be joining a firm which prides itself on the quality of work they perform, whilst encouraging clarity, transparency and friendliness.