As experts in US tax recruitment, it’s not often we get so excited about partnering with a mid-tier firm, looking to grow its US Corporate tax group. Until now.
Our client stands out from other US tax firms in London as being a strong independent firm, that specialises in the fast-moving US tax compliance field. Without being driven by red tape or excessive bureaucracy (due to optimum size & practised culture) this firm has in fact quickly become the largest independent US tax firm in Europe.
Therefore they are well situated to help corporate tax professionals looking to progress, both from small boutique and Big 4 firms.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a multilingual team led by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in Big 4 and Fortune 500 firms.
- Awesome sport, charity & teambuilding days throughout the year.
- The chance to join a very well-positioned firm in the UK/US market. Because of this, they’re able to offer faster career progression than most very large and small firms.
- You’ll be given excellent study leave incentives, including full costs covered (ATT/EA/CTA etc.), generous exam pass bonuses, substantial study days and paid courses (in person and online).
Due to the group’s growth, the successful Senior Tax Associate will be assisting in the management of the Corporate/Funds tax group client portfolio.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Reviewing US Corporate and Partnership tax returns along with the associated underlying calculations applying the applicable US tax concepts (some preparing for complex returns).
- Carrying out research to provide technical solutions and deliverables for clients.
- Preparing budgets, assisting with advice for advisory projects, corresponding with clients and guiding junior team members with their career development.
- You will be involved in the research of US tax concepts in order to demonstrate technical knowledge to your clients.
- You’ll also be provided with opportunities to get involved with your future clients' businesses to develop your advisory and leadership skills.
- Current US CPA, Enrolled Agent or similar qualification preferred, OR progress towards becoming a US CPA, Enrolled Agent.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in corporate and/or partnership US tax compliance.
- Prior Private Equity Fund exposure will be a bonus (not a requirement!).
- Proficiency in Excel and a major tax preparation software required (CCH Axcess preferred).
If you'd like to learn more, please submit your job application and we can arrange a time to speak.
*The Senior Associate job title at this firm includes Assistant Manager, hence the larger job salary range.
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the vacancy and any covering notes.