Location: US, UK, France, Belgium. Flexible location and hours.
International Management Solutions Inc. is an accounting and consulting firm dedicated to assisting European companies doing business in the USA.
We are looking for a diligent professional to join our friendly, international tax team. IMS is offering the opportunity to thrive in a multi-cultural environment, where you have the chance to work with exciting, innovative world-leading companies.
We will enable you to develop your skills and learn about international tax and accounting.
As IMS and your professional development continue to grow, your role may evolve. For now, your key focus will be to prepare as well as review tax returns. You will work with the tax team on a portfolio of clients which will include the following duties:
- US federal and state corporate income tax preparation International tax forms (5472 etc.)
- Personal tax returns
- Transfer pricing
- State tax registrations
- Personal property tax returns
- Coordination of sales/use tax return processes and return preparation Internal Management Reports
- Interest in international tax 4 to 5 years work experience in the tax field, particularly within a CPA firm CPA, or equivalent (or working towards).
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook Details orientation with strong organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Multilingual skills in French, German or Spanish would be advantageous.
What we offer
- Flexible working schedule Excellent professional development and career progression opportunities.
- Experience in the international aspect of accounting and tax.
- Dynamic and innovative.
- European client base.
- Diverse multinational team environment.
To apply Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com