Your major tasks include consulting services on all issues related with international tax law, in particular:
• Consulting on US tax issues associated with national and international clients
• Interpretation and application of FATCA - classification of investment structures and related reporting requirements
• Interpretation and application of international tax treaty provisions
• Estate and gift tax planning for German nationals with US assets
• Structural planning for Passive Foreign Investment Companies(PFIC) and Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFC)
• Reorganizations and restructurings involving US multinationals or US subsidiary companies or groups
• Support of US tax audits• Due diligence in connection with acquisitions including US subsidiaries
• Preparation of tax memoranda
• Communicating with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of clients on US tax audits, notices of adjustment, requests forinformation, tax elections, etc.
You are a CPA and/or US Tax Attorney with several years of experience with a tax consulting/auditing firm or an international company and aprofound knowledge in US and international tax law. Your analytical skills, an in-depth understanding of economic interdependencies, applicable taxlaws and international tax treaties enable you to manage all project-related tasks and client requests in a highly efficient, determined and accurate manner. You are fluent both in English (native speaker) and German andare perfectly familiar with all common MS-Office applications. Your flexibility, discretion and great commitment make you a valued member of our international tax group and a highly appreciated contact person for ourclients.