With clients in over 200 countries worldwide, multi-award-winning Bright!Tax is the go-to cloud-based US income tax preparation firm most sought after by the 9 million Americans who live abroad. We offer a personalized service, addressing our clients’ questions throughout the year and building lasting relationships.
We are confident you will find working for Bright!Tax both challenging and rewarding. Check out what our current employees say about working at Bright!Tax on glassdoor.com.
You will be managing a team of preparation associates, coaching and liaising with them on a regular basis, ensuring the timely and quality delivery of US tax projects.
Working remotely offers the opportunities to live abroad or travel (in normal times!), have a work-life balance, and set your own schedule.
Even though we are dispersed throughout the world, we are a fun, dynamic, success-driven 100% remote team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a positive and enriching work culture.
40 hours per week during Monday-Friday business hours. Exact hourly requirements may vary with some seasonality – though, unlike traditional tax accounting firms, we typically remain busy all year long!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Current US CPA license required
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with expat tax preparation
- Minimum a BA in accounting
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Prior management experience preferred
- Ability to follow production schedules and calendars
- Experience with international forms such as Form 2555, Form 1116, Form 8833 is required. Experience with Form 5471, Form 8865, Form 8858, Form 3520 & Form 8621 would make you a stand-out candidate.
Compensation is per-project-based. To be discussed further with selected candidates during the interview process. Regular compensation reviews based on performance.
- Following the initial probationary period, a performance review will be conducted on a regular basis to assess performance to date.
- We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is dynamic and mutually rewarding at an exciting, high-growth firm.