We are a unique and dynamic firm in an industry experiencing rapid growth and change. We are a flat organization, as we believe that we are a team and everyone plays an integral role and brings a unique skill set, not like the traditional Big 4 hierarchy. At our firm, we are travelers and expats and many of us have lived and worked in multiple countries.
We are looking for like-minded people, who really want to add value and improve the tax situation of our clients.
This is a long-term full-time remote role that offers competitive pay.
We are looking for tax preparers as well as more senior roles. We also offer opportunities for accelerated manager/partner track as well as a commission-based bonus on bringing in new business and managing clients.
Hands-on experience in expat tax return preparation is required!
- Minimum a BA in accounting; CPA or EA preferred (required for more senior roles)
- For tax preparer role: Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with expat tax preparation
- For more senior roles: Experience in managing and signing off on client engagement from start to finish, developing team members
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated