November 28, 2022
With over 35 years of experience in the tax compliance industry, this firm takes pride in delivering world-class client service across their offices in London, Zurich, and Geneva to a continuously expanding client base across over thirty countries. They specialize in providing tax advice, planning and compliance services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates subject to the US tax system.
You will be managing your own corporate group client portfolio, ensuring client service is maintained at a high level and spotting opportunities where the firm can assist clients with tax planning and bespoken tax advice while contributing to the acquisition of new work/clients.
As a Tax Manager, you will work with Tax Associates and Senior Tax Associates to ensure work is appropriately delegated and client deadlines are met, ensuring that complex US Corporate and Partnership tax returns are accurately reviewed, guiding, and supporting junior team members in their professional and personal growth, and working with their support staff to ensure billing deadlines are met and invoices paid in a timely manner.
Exceptional candidates who have more extensive experience might be considered for a role as a Corporate Senior Tax Manager.
- 5-8 years’ experience in corporate compliance acquired ideally with a Big 4 or boutique firm serving international clients where you would have developed strong organizational and communications skills, as well as exceptional technical knowledge and ability to work under pressure.
- Prior Private Equity Fund and Venture Capital exposure will be a bonus.
- Qualified US CPA or equivalent preferred, Enrolled Agent minimum.
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and a major tax preparation software required.
- Ability to work as part of a team that is primarily virtual is critical, with high value placed on independent thinking that complements other team members.
- A highly competitive remuneration package based on past experience and performance and including a discretionary bonus scheme, pension plan.
- An opportunity to join our multilingual teams lead by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in the Big 4 and Fortune 500, they provide a supportive and collegiate working environment where personal and professional development is encouraged around our core values focusing on our Clients, Technical Knowledge and Teamwork and working towards our Vision by delivering on our commitments.
*You will need to meet Swiss legal working requirements (including EU citizens with resident status or current work visa). Applications from candidates requiring sponsorship to work in Switzerland can be considered in exceptional circumstances
Email a copy of your CV by clicking here, stating the name of the vacancy and any covering notes.