Tax Analyst - The person supports Managers in preparation/review of all tax (excluding indirect and payroll) compliance, tax accounting, forecasting and tax function activities, required to meet the Company's internal and external tax obligations in US and non-US jurisdictions.
When you join EY GCR team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on building high functioning teams
- Able to articulate/position complex/critical challenges, issues, etc.
- The ability to priorities when working on multiple complex projects
- Strong influencing skills, and the confidence to question existing processes
- Contributing to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in accounting / MBA Finance
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in an accounting field/US Tax Compliance.
- Good knowledge and experience in income tax accounting (ASC 740 and FIN48), including a mixture of Big 4 and industry experience.
- Strong accounting skills with interest to learn US and Non-US direct tax compliance.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills including an intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation