Finch & Associates offers comprehensive tax advice and business accountancy that is down-to-earth and practical.
We are based in Clevedon, Somerset, with an office in Cardiff also, and we offer assistance to individuals and businesses throughout the UK.
Finch & Associates was established by Rachel Finch in 2019, after having worked in the accountancy field for almost 30 years. Before this, Rachel was a Personal Tax Manager at Grant Thornton for five years before joining one of the South West’s leading accountancy practices, Burton Sweet, where she was partner for eight years. She has been a qualified Chartered Tax Advisor since 2000, and is an Enrolled Agent with the IRS in the USA.
We offer a range of accountancy and specialist tax services. Priding ourselves on providing a refreshingly clear and jargon free view of your business and personal tax affairs. We are also uniquely placed to provide all the services you need in just one place.
Our tax services for individuals include:
• Tax planning advice for individuals and families including income tax, capital taxes and Inheritance Tax
• Preparation of UK Personal Tax Returns
• Preparation of US Federal and State Tax Returns
Our specialist tax services for businesses include:
• Research & Development Tax Credit specialists who can provide a detailed review, and full claim
• Company valuations - Business and corporate tax planning including restructuring, share schemes, tax planning to exit your business and EIS applications
• Tax efficient remuneration planning
• Due diligence
• US Corporate Tax Returns
Our business accountancy and advisory services includes:
• Financial reporting and accounts preparation
• Management accounting
• Company secretarial• Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management
• Accountancy advice
• P11D preparation and submission
• Corporation tax compliance service
• Day-to-day business advice
• Quarterly business reviews
• Long term business planning and financial planning
We are also Xero and Quickbooks Online certified advisors.
Fixed rates are agreed up front, so there are no surprises or hidden costs. A free 1 hour consultation is offered to all new clients.